PROJECT I.G.I. 3 RELEASING SOON , COMING IN 2021

Advertisement

PROJECT I.G.I. 3 RELEASING SOON , COMING IN 2021


Who ever is playing PC games for many years  they know about a game called IGI  . A popular 1st person shooter game  of early 2007 . then the company produced a 2nd franchise of this game called IGI covert strike . then suddenly the company stopped producing on this game . Why? it happens many time that the game is out of market because of funds , story line ,& popularity. During 2007 the game is so popular that the company does not have such security to stop piracy of this game , and in many websites the game is mostly  available for free, so the company not able to earn the deserve revenue from the game. But now in 2019 people wo play pc games they buy bitcoins or stuffs from in game stores , so now the company is very much hopeful that they can earn the profit from the game. The 1st & 2nd franchises are from innerloop games but now IGI 3 is developing by Toadman Interactive. Don't worry guys the people who designed the first 2 franchises  they are now designing the 3rd part of this franchise .

Developer Toadman Interactive today announced that a new I.G.I game is in development. Project I.G.I. 3, possibly called Origins if the available artwork is anything to go by, is scheduled to release at some point in 2021.
This third I.G.I game marks the first entry in the series since 2003's I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike.



While details on Project I.G.I 3 remain scarce, the title has been confirmed to be a tactical stealth FPS that will explore the origin story of the I.G.I organization.
The third entry in the I.G.I series is currently in the prototyping stage. Toadman Interactive is also working alongside one of the series' original creators on this project.
"I'm so psyched to announce that the prototyping is going well and we already have a fun base game to play in the studio. Today, we are releasing a teaser showing a glimpse of our prototyping and many things will improve as we continue the development. The reason we are sending out this update is so that we can allow enthusiasts to provide ideas and feedback when we are in the early stages of development. We want to hear from you fans to make sure you get to see the most out of this game,” said Robin Flodin, CEO of Toadman Interactive.
Fans willing to stay up to date with Project I.G.I 3's development can do so through the developer's website.




So guys if you like this article do share with all your gamer friends and also leave your feedback in the comment below. Thanks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments